Plymouth is home to the World Rowing Coastal Championships on 23rd to 25th October 2009. Clubs wishing to make entries to the Championships should follow the guidance below and send their entries to British Rowing, the National Rowing Federation for Great Britain.
Boat categories for the WRCC are the single, double and coxed four. All the forms referred to below are available to download from World Rowing’s website
A. Rules of participation
- Only Club crews are permitted to compete in these Championships.
- Only Clubs registered with their respective National Rowing Federation will be allowed to enter crews.
- All members of a crew must be members of the same Club.
- All competitors must be registered with the National Rowing Federation of the Club they represent.
B. Entry procedure
1. The Club should send its entry form to its National Rowing Federation, together with the following documents for each competitor and team official:
- a signed FISA Commitment form
- a copy of the first page of his/her passport
- a completed athlete biography form
2. The National Federation will endorse the entry form and submit all documents to FISA. In endorsing and submitting the entry form, the National Federation certifies that all participants comply with and respect the rules for entry and participation.
C. Entry Deadline 2009
Please ensure that your entries have been sent to British Rowing HQ by 9am on Thursday 1st October so that they can be checked and endorsed prior to sending on to FISA for their deadline of 5th October. They should be sent to
Mrs Pippa Randolph, 6 Lower Mall, Hammersmith, London W6 9DJ
Email: [email protected] Direct line: 020 8237 6703